- <label>to associate a text label with a form <input> field.
- <legend> element is used to add a caption to a group of related form <input> elements that have been grouped together into a <fieldset>.
- Roles: define what an element is or does.
- Properties: it’s used to give them extra meaning or semantics.
- aria-required for required fields.
- aria-labelledby to add more info for the field input.
- States: define the current conditions of elements.
- Make sure the errors reads by screen reader and the focus move to the errors.
- Use legend element to display caption about the form purpose.
- Use the labels above the field
- Message shows at the top of form says “Required fields are followed by (*)”
- Follow each required filed with start (*) sign.